Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlocking samsung s8

My phone was purchased July 2018. The phone is locked to o2. Tried another network sim card and was prompted with sim network pin. Thinking it's the sim pin actually locked the device. Entered the puk code provided further 2 times had completely lock...

Sam11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATA usage problem

HelloI'm being told I have used all of my data when I have not. I get 10GB and have only used about 4.7 yet I've had a text off O2 saying they've turned my data off because it has all been used. My biggest use this month is Dropbox at approx 1.3GB.I ...

Muse91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Message - unable to take payment

Hi can anyone help with this please? I've received a couple of texts to say that o2 are unable to take mu payment, though my account details haven't changed, and I'm unable to contact o2 about it. Has anyone else had this isdue; and how can I resolve...

Jm20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

close account

I want to shut down my account. How do I do this?

david84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Sim - No Service

Hi all,Hopefully someone can help me.I have a new Sim which is showing 'no service' and I no longer have the old one as I lost the device it was in: - I can't text SWAP to 20220 as I have no service.- I can't use the Customer Service number as, due t...

Network security key

I need a network security key to use my data to work from home during Coronavirus

Alpal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Not Working

Hello allI've been with O2 for quite about 14 years and usually things have been fine. I've upgraded to a huawei p20 pro and have the dual sim option. My O2 account only ever connects to 3G whereas my 3 account always connects to 4G. If ensured the A...

JOAKES by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment pending

I have a pending payment on PayPal that needs to be refunded To me as order was declined for a pay monthly phone. I’ve waited a week now for my deposit back. Nobody has responded to any of my emails about this.

Upgrade

My contract is up 8th May so I want to upgrade my phone. The upgrade options are awful. I want to keep my current airtime plan which is 15GB of data but I can now only choose 5GB or 90GB?! Is there anyway I can speak to someone about my options or is...

Lsno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos