Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing sim

Hi there, ordered a sim only contract on the 10th and still don't have a SIM card delivered. I phoned and emailed many times but since covid-19 it's impossible to get in touch with O2. After 20 phonecalls and emails I got another SIM reordered and th...

AnaV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAK cose activation

Hi, I have just joined O2 from EE and gave my PAK code when I got the phone to keep my old number. It has now been 3 days and the number hasn't transferred. From O2 help I am unable to get through to anyone to get it activated. Any idea how I do this...

CWilcox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please... help me..

I lost my job because of the corona virus. I Hi, I am trying to get a job. However, the use was discontinued due to the failure to pay the fee. Please help me see the job interview. Please use a mobile phone. Fees must be paid. Please help me.

Jung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I message not working

Hi guys I have done everything to get my i message working but no luck. Can you please help? K-RAlex

Koorush-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to pay during furlough period

I have been put on furlough period at work and brings me unable to pay my bill until I get back to working full hours. I saw on the 02 website about calling 0800 902 0217 if you was having trouble, I then called this number and was put through to som...

Lorraine4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading and billing

My contract isn’t due to end until March 2021, but I received a message saying I can upgrade for free today and go with 02 refresh. My bill came through today and is due to go out on May 3rd.I currently pay around £60 a month, and my new deal is £50 ...

Chloe9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

I really need to change my spend cap but can't get through on my phone. There must be another way to do this? Any ideas.

Duke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diabolical customer service

So, I'm due and upgrade and am deaf. I've just had my wife phone on my behalf to arrange an upgrade to Galaxy S20+. The guy on the other end refused to speak to my wife, even though she explained that i was deaf and recently had a cochlear implant th...

Lloyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos