Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text scamming

Hello there, I have just had a text scam and wanted to report it, anyone know where I should report it to? Thanks

Michele24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropping wifi

iPhone XR keeps dropping internet

Jan62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphone Warehouse Contract Query

Hello A couple of months ago I took out a new contract with Carphone Warehouse on O2 for £25 a month 12gb of data. They informed me that 3gb of that would be provided by O2 and 9GB would be provided by Carphone Warehouse. Obviously now that O2's cont...

Crcrcrc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cooling off period

I returned my O2 sim two days after receipt as the signal quality in my area was not good enough. I have a proof of postage receipt to confirm this. It was another 11 days before I could actually get through to an agent at O2 to verbally cancel the c...

peteraa59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium number charges

Hi all i've been charged for a Premium number call even though the call didn't connect, the phone just beeped once and reverted back to the home screen, it was an old Tesco Home Insurance number, has anyone else experienced this please?

Dj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of address for upgrading

I am due an upgrade but I am currently isolating in my parent's house rather than my rented accommodation, which is where my phone bill is registered to. Is there a stage in the upgrading process online to change the delivery address so I can have th...

Bills

Me again! So iv had a text saying that o2 cant process my last bill. I have had my card changed as i got hacked could this affect my direct debit? Also i cant log into my account for some reason to update my payment details.. and O2 are a nightmare t...

Bought new contract/ phone instead of upgrading

HelloI though I was upgrading my phone but turns out I've accidentally bought a new contract and phone. What can I do? Do I cancel my old one and try and transfer my old number over?please help ....

Mags2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have a Three PAC code, want to join O2 immediately, no one is helping with PORT IN

Hi, I already have an O2 Mobile Broadband Line, but, I want to port in my Huchinson Three handset line, with immediate effect .... Basically I have dire signal with Three (since July last year and counting), since my local mast was 'network optimised...

Matty_b by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos