Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim isn’t working

I’ve got a new iPhone XR and the sim doesn’t work in my phone but works in an iPhone 8. I have noticed it works in the iPhone 8 if the sim is flipped to what it is in the XR how can I gain service in the XR with the sim?

5G Upgrade

I have upgrded my phone to a 5G device which came with a new sim card. I have put the new sim in the new phone and I'm getting "Sim Not Provisioned". I still have my old Sim card in my old phone and its working as normal. I have been restarting my ne...

Evirus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract sim

With whats going on at the moment I am currently unemployed. Is it possible to cancel a contract sim, without being charged? It is currently saying to cancel I would have to pay almost £300 which obviously I cannot afford to pay.

nicm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cashback

why are you not with carphone warehouse as i always got my phone from there with cashback

mason2013 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

hi I had a replacement similar do I need to register it

Resolved! New phone, sim isn't working

I upgraded my daughter's phone which arrived yesterday, it's an iphone 7. She is on a pay monthly contract and when we loaded the new sim it doesn't work. According to my account it has updated her monthly allowance but not her new number. Do we have...

Mauralou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Hi I want to set a spend cap on my phone package can i do this in My O2?

cm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off bill

I want to pay off my bill

Melanie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

Could i arrange a payment plan please i havent got the money to pay this month i have broken my wrist so i am on sick pay and my husband is on furlough abd we are still awaiting on universal credit

Kazzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card activation

Hi, I know it has been asked before, but can't find the answer. I am an existing costumer, just got a new sim-smaller. Put it in my phone, and it doesn't work. I read that it should work straight away. What can I do? Thank you!

Berni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos