Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

sim wont fit

just received my upgrade iphone se 2020 and new sim card. ive opened up sim and phone but cant get sim card to fit in holder and fit into phone

iPad Pro not charging

Hi I have been trying to get help about my iPad Pro which has died on me it weren't charging so got a new charger which that didn't charger neither so now it's completely dead can't even get into it now so please can someone advice me what to do I tr...

Havva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap activation

How do I activate my new sim by sim swap if it’s down on the website and the text message won’t send?

Upgrade

If you up grade do you always get an new mobile number

WiFi calling

I see this has been asked many times, yet I can’t see an answer to it. Trying to turn WiFi calling on on my iPhone X. Says contact o2. Can’t get through to o2 (understandably) but this is causing massive headache as in a black spot and this is my bus...

Customer services opening times

i have tried on numerous occasions to contact o2 customer services. however all responses are automated and im left with the phone being hung up. No indication of when or how to contact customer services has been outlined anywhere on the o2 site. Cov...

Zack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms

hi i have a samsung a50 but i cant send picture messages all i get is network not supported ive put setting in manully but with no luck so not sure what to do now .

dave4473 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retaining number from previous provider

I moved from EE at the start of April. Sent 02 PAC code on 2nd April, my existing number has still not transferred to my new 02 sim. PAC code expires on Wed 29th April, in which case I'll have to start the process over again. I have called customer s...

Lauren5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly SIM card

Can I swap numbers on two sims on my account

Cha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to sim only

Hi I’m due an upgrade . I’m going to go for a 12 month sim only and have iPhone 8. If I sign up for this do I keep the sim I have or will I need a new one?