Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My Bill

I have just recieved my bill for payment 27/04/20 and it is £50.89.I went into my local store 3 weeks ago and renewed the contracts on the 3 sim only deals which should only be £36.00.Can you explain why

Nigel404 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase Spending Cap

Does anyone know how to increase spending cap? 202 doesnt give you an option to speak with someone and live chat is not working.

buczek5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my current number to 02

Hi I have signed up for the 100gb deal and have recieved and activated my sim. I have a PAC code from my current provider and want to give 02 my PAC code so this can be done, I cannot find where to do this Please help Thanks Iain xxxxx [mod edit: ple...

IWhyte63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT

I’ve been charged a sudden £8 VAT charge on my 8th month into my contract, when before i’ve only been paying a small amount. My usual Bill is £40 but this month it is £48. I have no other charges like photo messages or anything it’s just VAT. Can any...

Covid 19 financial difficukties

I can't get through to O2 to discuss my inability to pay my bill due to total loss of income for the last two months. What do I do?

Gary3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill amount

Why is my bill so much more this month?

s_rogan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel a tablet Pay Monthly

When I got my last phone I was also offered to take out a Tablet for £4 a month for 2 years. The device is paid off, but stupidly I did not realise that I'd still be paying for a tarriff that I don't use. I've never used the texts, minutes or data in...

Gillzay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off iphone what happens with airtime bill

Hi all If I was to pay off my iphone which is on refresh would I be able to cancel my airtime contract or will I still be tied to O2. Tried to get through to CS on the phone but it is practically impossible at the moment.

ScottyPro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change billing date

I've been trying to change my billing date for half an hour. Your infuriating automated menu system never gets me to someone who can change it, it just repeatedly tries to make me pay my bill, which is already paid and caused me to go overdrawn. Alth...