Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Standard UK numbers

O2 have messaged me to say I have unlimited calls for 31 days to Standard UK numbers. Does this include UK mobile numbers?

JC2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to Sim only

Hello, I am trying to upgrade early but I don't want a new phone, just a sim only option. My basket is not letting me checkout saying I am not eligible despite telling me I am when I click in. Any ideas?Many thanks in advance, Katie

KatieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi payment

Morning I'm having trouble pay pay for my wifi the number is xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Minnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi there, ordered an upgrade online 2 days ago and was just wondering if anyone else has done this and how long it takes to be dispatched? Thanks in advance

Natasha4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricted services due to high cost call

On Tuesday I made a call that cost me £150 (it was an accident). O2 emailed me to say my account had been suspended because I needed to pay that amount and that it could take 4-24 hours for the restrictions on my account to be lifted. It’s now been 3...

Mozzie92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wront number on account

my account is showing as being under my sons sim only phone instead of my number which is contract so i cant add a watch to my account because account is showing as a diferent number than main account number i cant get an answer through my o2 as it k...

Garykent by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel o2 phone insurance

Hello,Can someone please let me know how to cancel my o2 phone insurance, I rang but after going through the phone options it’s not an emergency and given the time we are in I don’t feel right just staying on hold. I would like to cancel my phone ins...

Truly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade direct debit

I am able to upgrade, but I don't want to ser up direct debit, I pay my phone bill by company credit card and this my preferred method of payment. Can I still upgrade without setting up direct debit?

Bill

I have two Bill's airtime and device can I pay my device plan at a later date

Suzy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I am struggling getting through to someone to speak to in regards to my billI have tried to contact 02 a few times Over the last few days and nobody around to talk toPlease advice

VickyW90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos