Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No signal for 10 weeks

No signal for 10 weeks no texts no calls possible. Complaints to O2 say a mast issue being tied in 5 day’s then by 26th March then by 24th April. I need the access for t cat code security and to speak Today I could not be contacted by hopspital where...

Jennieg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

Need help with billing I can't phone out service's have been restricted not payed my bill in full been looking around online see if there's any other way for me to get in contact O2 does anyone know of any email address that I can get in contact with...

Lesley29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONTRACT CANCELLATION

I phoned to cancel my contract THREE MONTHS AGO - it was confirmed over the phone: "Are you sure you want to cancel?""Yes I want to cancel everything""We're sorry to hear that, I'll get that done for you" I go to my bank account yesterday to find I'v...

Bill taken from account but no phone

I took out a new connection - Samsung S20 UltraGot send the wrong phone, complained obviously, 02 said return the phone but keep the Sim and that I'd have to take out another contract for the phone I wanted.Posted phone back, 02 haven't received it y...

James1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I need to do a sim swap following an upgrade, the website is currently not allowing me to do this online. I no longer have the old phone or sim so cant use the text service and im left without a phone in the middle of the crisis. How can i get my sim...

BillWilk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I paid my contract bill, money is off my bank account but my o2 online app says it’s over due?

R23133 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I’ve joined o2 and I’ve given my pac code upon joining but I’ve been given a new number. How can I keep my old number??

Sundus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second hand handset.

My son currently has an iPhone 6s and for his birthday we bought a second hand iPhone 10 from a friend. My sons SIM card won’t work in the new phone, it says Sim is not supported. Does he need a new SIM card or is this a different issue? Many thanks

Tanya19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap in new phone

Good evening. Going fro payg to pay monthly. Chat adviser started migration of my old phone number to new phone using old and new sim numbers. After a hour message on old phone was registration failed and now not working. Is this part of the process ...

Coolhand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Problems

My bill hasn't come out this month, and a day later it doesn't say overdue. I haven't heard from o2 about it being overdue, when I try to make a manual payment it says it has already been paid and I have nothing to pay. When I ring up the automatic r...

Reece2901 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos