Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone blocked so can't contact o2

I contacted o2 yesterday to turn off one sim as I had 2 but they have switched both off so I can't get in touch with them

Graham2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have insurance and damaged my phone

HelloI damaged my phone by knocking a drink over it and I need my phone as I care for my 2 elderly parents in their nineties I cannot get through to o2 to ask for replacement I am insured for accidental damageAny ideas please would be helpfulThank yo...

Darvilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong taffif

I ordered a tablet with a different SIM. No tablet has arrived and my phone SIM has been converted to what I asked for to use the tablet. I now can't make calls or texts and there's no one I can contact to get it fixed. Can anyone give me a number or...

Stef1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an O2 phone for another provider

Hi, I have a really old Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-i9195) that used to belong to my father. The contact was paid up years ago now, as he is using my old phone now. I wish to use this old phone with a different sim from a different provider but was di...

Data

Just had a txt message saying ive used 80% of my data,but on my account it's showing 11.99 GB of 12gb used???

Stevvis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading, what happens to my current phone?

I have been told I can upgrade my device and airtime plan, which the deals look better than my current one now.The new phone can be delivered the next day and costs nothing to upgrade... But what happens to my phone I currently have???

Karina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Bill payment

Miah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open discount - Openreach?

Hello, im trying to find out if O2 give discount to Openreach employees. They give discount to BT employees, and we are essentially the same company. I've tried the 'OPEN openreach' text to 61202 however i get a text back saying 'please text back OPE...

marcgrant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Furlough

Can you help me out with monthly instalments as i have been put on furlough?

craig713 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nano Sim

Hi there,I hope someone can help.I have ordered a new phone - Samsung S9+. As my old phone is S5 mini, I need a nano sim, however there doesn't seem to be an option for me to get a nano sim from o2 at the moment which is a real problem.Does anyone kn...

ZK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos