Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 open discount help

Hi I'm looking at a new iPhone SE at £41 per month with the discount which is 25% off the airtime. Does this mean that I get 25% off only part of this amount and how do I work it out/find the split? Thanks

Gab4wigan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account limit

How do i remove the account chargers cause at the minute i have a Block on the account în case i go over the limit? Is that possible from my o2? Thanks

Viorel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plz can someone contact me about my bill payment

Hi could someone please contact me regarding my bill payment!EmmaxxxxxxxxxI am the account holder [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Emma15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

Hi, how do I get a esim if the o2 stores are closed and the cs calls are only for urgent queries?Thank you

beau1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Video calls

Just a quick question I am now on the monthly tarriff of unlimited minutes do I get video calls within this tarriff or are they chargeable

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone with SIM

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy A71 with monthly payment. I would like to choose the SIM with an international bundle (£10). But this bundle does not come with the mobile. Is it possible to get this offer? Thank you. Regards:Anil

AKPal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a SIM only Pay Monthly for son's phone

Hi I think I'm being a bit dim, but I'm getting really bogged down on the O2 website. I'm wanting to get a SIM only pay monthly contract for my son. He is currently on his Dad's family plan via Tesco Mobile. I would like the new SIM to retain my son'...

Miri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! app

what is the app to dawn load to block nuisance calls

Resolved! Costing a fortune and not letting me top up

Charge a fortune for data when vodefone offer unlimited for £5 a month. Must have cost me £50+ this month.Refusing to top up my account now. There is no mistake in any detail and we had used them many times before. Rang my bank and they have had no r...

John10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone accessories

Hoping you can help, ordered a brand new contract iPhone 11 last week, however since opening the sealed box the charger has been faulty and it one minute charges and then it won’t, what can I do? Thanks.

vikki-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos