Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay monthly SIM card

Can I swap numbers on two sims on my account

Cha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to sim only

Hi I’m due an upgrade . I’m going to go for a 12 month sim only and have iPhone 8. If I sign up for this do I keep the sim I have or will I need a new one?

Resolved! Payment support

Trying to contact payment support

Trevo11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

Hi everyone. I bought a new phone on O2 end of march. I was on EE before that. When i forst got it I filled out the keep my number online form and gave my pac code but i keep getting an email saying my security details aren't correct so they cant cha...

NaomiG91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove a bolt on

Hi I am wondering how I can remove a bolt on from my account. I know I cant go into the store and I know that the phone lines are for serious issues but there is no information on how to cancel or remove a bolt on on the o2 self help website. Been se...

KS95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

&billing

Have just received first bills since returning to O2 and notice that we are being charged for the number given on the sim and our original numbers that we wanted to keep. It is impossible to contact O2 to explain this. One phone is being charged for ...

MK5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNLIMITED CALLS TO MOBILES AND LANDLINES

Just received my bill, I have been charged for calls. I have Unlimited calls from my 02 to other 02 users why would this be?

MM64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't pay bill

I’m having difficulties paying my bill,As I’ve not been earning since last month.I need help regarding this matter.Imran Butt(Account Holder)

Immee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Insurance

how do i cancel my phone insureance without calling due to the lines being limited due to Covid thank you