Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Digital goods

Hello. My daughter was playing some games when I was asleep she accidently click on the purchase and buy some adds on coin master game. It to expensive and I wish I can cancel it somehow. I contacted Google play a d coin master support and they said ...

Maggie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Only Upgrade

I've just paid off my device plan and upgraded to a sim only deal. It says my order will be sent via royal mail, but surely they would just update my tariff on my existing sim?Can someone please shed some light on this?Thanks

alexg1380 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade mobile to tablet

How soon after my upgrade to tablet is complete on the app will my phone stop receiving/making calls and texts?

Lisaxx93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment plan

I have to set up a payment plan for my phone Bill for this month, but how do i do it? Ive called 202 and some 0800 number, but cant get through to them. Can i send an e-mail to somewhere or where can i call at this time?

Caicai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Hello guys. I have been offerd a upgrade. Im current on pay monthly sim. And I want to get a tablet. When I go to get one off o2 I don't undestand that if I get this new tablet will my.plan change that I already have because I still want the sim for ...

Jodie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Mobile phone

Hello. Days ago I took 2 phones from O2 (first time opening a contract, through pay monthly) and the first bill for my plans will be next week.My question is: How many devices I can take?Is there a chance to take the 3rd phone now or should I wait a ...

needing help

Hiya I’m trying to get pay monthly but I was to add it to one of my family account how can I do that

Aysha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos