Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can not make out going calls!!!!!

I can not make any outgoing calls nor can I receive any calls I’m waiting for an important phone call !!!!!!!! Can not make any phone calls !!!! Need to be fixed ASAP

Hanife by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No calls

I cannot make calls or reviews calls

Cyndi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Calls

I can’t receive or call out. Please advise if you are having issues

Roland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services

I cannot make or receive any calls or texts, what is the issue now, I have no other form of making or receiving calls......

Loubel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexplained direct debit mandate

Hi I don’t really check my direct debit much, I’ve realised an extra direct debit amount of £17.23 coming out each month not a clue what this is for? I’ve paid my device off I just have my phone, tarrif,data,free text etc and insurance many Any one k...

Mozz2710 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What the hell have you done to my number

Bought a tablet to find my number now does not exist yet i recieve the code to log in here.Also killed the plan i was inI wanted a tablet nothing elseYour tablet will be refused at my door today and you can refund what you took from my bank i will ne...

Bemused by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Calling

I have just received my new iphone XS Max. It will not allow me to turn on Wi-Fi calling and advises me to contact O2. I have checked my account and says i am allowed this function. Can anyhelp with this please. Thanks you

N1C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit setup

I would like to set up direct debit for number [personal details removed].

Mayur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi when I agreed to the deal for a upgrade 02 agree to a discount because I work for a company how do I know that the discount will be on my bill

Billed for numbers I don't recognise?

I should have 4 numbers on my bill. It shows 5 numbers. Three I recognise, but two I don't. The other number I am expecting to see is not there. Has my account been hacked? Am I a victim of fraud? I can't seem to call O2 so I hope this forum cam help...