Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

my last bill payment

Good afternoon, I contact my bank about the payment of my last bill. I made the payment trough O2 app on my phone on Friday. The bank conform that the payment is authorised but O2 haven't clamed it yet, but O2 cut off all my lines because is not paye...

RP5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammed

I have been scammed and a new phone was delivered. I have contacted 02 and there is a fraud investigation going on. My tariff has already changed and a substantially more amount of money is coming out of my account this month. O2 say they will reimbu...

Djb2357 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

I've dropped sim in my pay monthly sim can it be replaced

Resolved! 1st bill

Ordered a new sim last night low and behold I've received my 1st bill of nearly £15 this morning I don't even have the sim yet what a welcome as a new customer surely this isn't right

Gray75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number migration

Hi, I recently took out a new contract via a third party company (tariff still with O2) but O2 are refusing to migrate my number over to the new sim. Has anyone else had this problem? ThanksGlyn

Glyn8834 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

QR code

How do you get a new QR code sent 

Code6301Y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming outside EU high charges

Hi thereI just moved over from EE. I noticed that when roaming outside the EU on O2 standard rates (no travel bolt on), data is charged around £7.20 a mb which means that simply by turning on ones phone when outside EU could lead to large bills (as t...

AD666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup direct debit online

How do I configure a recurring payment online for this sim. It used to be a part of my virgin media deal. Hopwever now it has been transfered to o2 I'm getting threatening messages every month instead of a regular payment being taken.

zebardy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos