Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My account payment

Hi I have account from name rebecca Cronin, I am not able to pay at moment as do not have money, can I put on hold my payments for previous and next month until i have money.I get paid dec

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi received my bill before my SIM card thank youHow ever I’m having trouble doing the sim swap I sent the text yesterday regarding the request but was told wouldn’t be able to do it till 11/11 ???

Ph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early

Hi My contract ends on the 1st of January 2020 but I have noticed that I could upgrade from the 2nd of December 2019. If I do decide to upgrade between the 2nd of December and 1st of January, would I still have to pay the balance for December along w...

Andy_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I have took new contract through mobiledirect and the data was 45gb. When logging to O2 is showing 15gb????? How can this be resolve?

Magda1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Why have I received a message saying my 4G calls have been turned off?

Aldy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Credit Referral

So I’m not entirely sure what to do.I previously had a contract under my parents name and was paying the bill. It finally ended so I thought it was about time to get one of my own especially since I checked and saw I had no errors or faults against m...

Whitwot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Is there a problem with live chat? It never seems to work it's always greyed out as "busy"

LiveChat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get O2 to sell me the 5g unlimited data plan

O2 offer a 5g unlimited data plan, its £40 a month but the default way to get it is by buying a new phone and enterening a term lungth contract. I want neither, so is there any way to get O2 to let me pay them more each month and get the unlimited 5g...

mark2410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung active 2 - Mobile Service

Good Afternoon, Had my Galaxy Active 2 watch for a couple of months now, I Have been trying to connect my smartwatch to o2'S Mobile service? But i am unable to connect? Is this something i can get working or is o2 not available for smart watch'es yet...

Neoact by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos