Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deletion of o2 Account

So, I posted here around a month back regarding issues with bills. That had been rectified as I had been put on a payment plan (like I'm assuming half of o2 customers have also been put on during Covid-19). I spoke to a representative and they had st...

DarrenB98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant speak to anyone regarding my bill covid 19

hi looking to speak to someone from 02 regarding my bill but because of covid 19 its impossible any help appreciated tried the o2 number and pay monthly number but no good cant speak with anyone

geogers1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

inclusive minutes

I have a monthly contract which provides unlimited free calls, do I still need to still hang up before 60 minutes before being charged

suspect fraud

i have just received a private text saying my fee for O2 has been rejected and my account needs updated. There is a link and i suspect a fraud as all other texts are from O2 not a private number.Also no email from O2.Anyone else got one of these befo...

lor64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free O2 monthly local calls during corvid virus

I thought the pay monthly local calls were free during the cored virus, my 500 minutes for this month are almost gone, I have only called local.https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/11276915/o2-lifts-limits-on-minutes-so-customers-can-call-friends-and-famil...

pete-s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions on mintues lifted?

I keep reading in the press that free minutes have been made unlimited for those who have limited call minute contracts. I've noticed that I'm very close to going over my 500 minute allowance. Can someone please confirm that there won't be call charg...

Mark_E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't call or receive calls

I can't receive any calls or ring out please can you tell me what is going on please kind regards Ken

ken2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

my contract

My contract had unlimited messages. It expired 27 April. Latest bill shows charges for messages. How can I check this

JMS2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Insurance on Phone

I want to cancel the monthly extra charge for insurance on my current phone and am unable to see a way to do this online. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks, in advanceRoss

roma912 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos