Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing to sim only, early?

Hi all, just wondering is it possible to change from pay monthly to sim only early? I'm due to upgrade in July, but Sky have offered me an amazing deal that I want to take advantage of now. But want my current number etc. Thanks.

Andrew8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change number to old number

I’ve switched from an o2 pay as you go sim to an o2 contract. I want to get my old number back. I’ve tried to do it twice only through the online form and once over the phone. It still hasn’t worked and now I can’t talk to a consumer helpline as it i...

Eleanor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurenace

I’ve just upgraded one of my phones to an iPhone 11 Pro. I had insurance on the previous contract but want to know if this transfers automatically onto the new phone or do I need to take out a new policy? Thanks

Diane5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G sim 1 not provisioned

I have recently upgraded to the Samasung S20+ and it says sim 1 not provisioned, I have looked at community posts that have had the same issues and that have been solved and tried what it says on them, no matter what I do it doesn't work, getting fru...

Upgrade

I am on contract, and still have 11 months left on my contract, but I have a message in my o2, that says I can upgrade today on o2 refresh, and they will pay my existing contract off for me, could someone tell me more about it please