Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pac Code

Hello, I am changing from Vodafone to O2, in which i want to keep my current number. Therefore, i have filled out the correct form, however it keeps sending me an error email. I am unsure what to do, as i havent been able to speak with anyone on the ...

Very poor and intermittent telephone reception

Over the past few weeks my mobile telephone reception is terrible, calls constantly breaking up and impossible to hold a conversation. Reception used to be very good. My husbands phone also on O2 is the same. What is the problem?

Resolved! Account

How do I find my account number

Kev2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A40 Fault

Hi,I have a Samsung a40 on pay monthly contract with carphone warehouse. The phone has developed a fault. The screen is black but I can still hear it if it rings, receives messages etc. As I gather carphone warehouse are no longer with O2 who do I co...

Just saying Hi

Hi my name is Patrick the other day I added a bolt on giving me extra data why can't I see it on the My O2 app

Libz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to get old number transferred but O2 won't take my call

I have a PAC code and need to urgently transfer my old number to my new phone as my old phone is playing up. I work for the NHS and they need to be able to reach me at the moment so need this doing urgently, tried online but not sure what I'm doing a...

zac1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number changeover

I was sent a clear and unambiguous text to my old number that it would transfer to my new sim on my new phone by 6pm today. I turned off the phone all day as recommended (indeed I had to turn off my old phone with the old number as the battery is fai...

Grogerus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim free product - invoice required

Hi there, trying to submit claim for free product with Huawei Pro P30 i got on 28th April. I cant find anything showing my invoice or order confirmation from o2 that has logo etc on. Please help thanks!

Andrea2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill

I have received some charges on my recent bills for text messages whilst abroad. I have cross checked dates and times, and it might be the case that I have been charged for receiving text messages from O Roaming- as I certainly did not send any text ...

Junaid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number to o2

So basically, i ordered a pay monthly sim only and at the checkout requested to keep my old number from sky, my new sim arrived today but nothing has still happened? i tried applying for a number transfer again but it said it failed. does doing it at...

Kerry1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos