Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM card not working

Unable to make call or received on my phone the phone is find the problem is my sim can o2 sent me a new sim please

Louis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No calls

I cannot receive calls or make any

Phone won't accept or make calls

All day - Phone won't accept or make calls. O2 site says they're "dealing with it" & "turn phone off and on" - but doesn't help. Can't reach customer services. I know a lot of people are in the same boat - when are we going to get either: Our service...

ebgt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing spend cap

Hi I'm trying to remove my £0 spend cap, does anyone know how to do this without speaking to anyone?

nfoulger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Number but Keep Old One On New Sim

Hi. My current mobile number has been leaked and I am getting a few calls/messages on platforms such as WhatsApp that are unsolicited. I have wanted to move to a new number for roughly a year now anyway however have not wanted the hassle of giving th...

Axde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not working and under warranty?

How do I contact o2 currently to discuss my daughters phone? It’s and A51 and have only had it for a couple of months but has stopped charging/ working in last couple of days. Have tried everything to get it working again but no joy. Would like o2 to...

Jake2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing date

I would like to change my billing date, as I do pay the bill every month... but the current billing date is not consistent with when I have money available. This then means i am charged a late payment amount every month. I have tried without sucess, ...

Moyah8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

My contract isn't up until the 24th of June but my last payment is the 24th May. If I was to pay if off tomorrow and get a new phone do i need to pay again on the 24th May?

Naoise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I’m trying to keep my number. Switching from sky to o2. Filled in the form a couple of times, and got the same email with a message saying info provided for security checks is incorrect. I’ve rechecked and tried again. Same message