Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Conference call

Why can't I merge calls. Make a conference call

Immy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

hi just wondering if someone can help me out. A few months back I decided to get the Samsung s10 on 02 refresh contract with it being £16.42 monthly device plan an £28.75 Airtime bill which totals to £45.17 which is paid at the end of each month. Las...

Joe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

As expected I am trying to leave 02 and stuck in a web page loop of click for help and click here blah blah and no link on my account to leave 02. Need some assistance please as I no lnoger own the phone. Where do I go to close/leave/cancel/end/termi...

not-happy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Hiya I need to know if I am able to change my number while still paying my contract due to being harassed as I am sick of blocking numbers on my phone now. And I’ve been trying to get in contact with you for over 24 hours now and still not got any an...

Resolved! Transfer balance on device plan.

Hi. I would like to transfer my balance from air time plan to device plan to pay off my phone. How can I do that if I can't ring to customer service. Is it possible to transfer my balance to device plan by o2 app?

BeataM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad

Hi , I ordered an iPad a week ago and had the confirmation email and the upfront cost is still pending in my account but I still haven’t received the iPad or had a dispatch email will I still receive the iPad ? As a week seems a long time to not hear...

Nshanbx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number

Can someone please help me I need to change my number due to new start but wanna keep my contract any ideas how I can please

Samw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

Why does my uni days code say its expired when I enter it? I'm trying to upgrade early

Leegav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment direct debit

Hi,My bill arrived today but I’m wondering if the money Will automatically be taken from my bank or if I have to pay manually because it says I haven’t paid yet.Thank you

Burnley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hello

Bartosz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos