Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading via uswitch

So found a good deal on uswitch for the iPhone 11 with 02 ( over £10 cheaper than 02’s offer via their app ) my contract is up on the 17th June 2020. I am due and upgrade with 02. Will it be ok to go via uswitch for the upgrade? Thanks in advance.

Martin88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch 5

I have an Iphone 7 plus...and also an Apple Watch 5...GSM. How do I connect to the O2 network?

Change bank details

Need to change my bank details or I can’t pay my next bill. Keep getting told I can do this on my o2. There is no information on changing my details

Annette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

I would like new contract with you

Georgia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

I just upgraded my phone and the person I spoke to said I could add my discount until the phone had been shipped. It’s been shipped today but I still can’t add it onto my plan - does anyone know how I do this ?

Landi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neatgear mobile router data

I have a netgear router with two sims, 75gb and 50gb and the two cost around 62 a month. O2 now offer 150gb for 36.84 but I can't communicate with anyone to change to it. Can you advise how I could change my package. Thanks

Maduma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring number

Hi - so I’ve submitted the online form twice to transfer my number from EE to O2 and the move still hasn’t happened. It’s very frustrating and of course when I tried to call them I was just cut off! Any suggestions gratefully received!

Ter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone bill

How do I pay my daughters phone bill, her number has gone of the app every time I ring 202 it cuts of or don’t have the options someone help me as he phone has no device

Gem4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alataks**Personal info**

Hello I have received a bill for phone what I haven't received yet.

Agris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit change of date

Hi, Tried to get hold of someone, as i need to change the date of my bill. A wage change date has been made and i'm unable to pay on time at the moment. Who anyone be able to help? Thank you