Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

VAT Invoice required

HiPlease can you enable me to have access to bills with a VAT breakdownThank you

VATbill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with transfer of ownership

I'm looking to transfer my old number from my dad's account over to my new contract. I've had two conversations with CS once on text once on the phone. Both times I've been told it has all been processed and I should receive a text + see the transfer...

Bunkbed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£70 for 30mins calls starts with 0300

I used the app Rebtel to call my friend outside the UK and the number starts with 0300. I suddenly found that there was a £70 local call fees in my bill. Could anyone help me what is it? Why would O2 charge me that? I have not encountered any charges...

Eddy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem signing in

hello,5 days ago I switched my pay as you go to pay monthly but now I can’t log in to my account

Aynel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leave 02 (in contract sim only) poor service

Good Morning all, I have been with O2 for about 7 months now on a sim only deal (24m contract). However the service is appalling , I am unable to pick up some calls , they continually drop out , most of the time I only get 3G - sometimes 2 bars only ...

MarkC71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

switch to sim only

My 24 month pay monthly contract ended last June. I didn't receive any alerts about it so didn't notice until last month. I want to switch to sim only. I've called O2 several times, long queues etc, and on the last occasion was transferred 4 times ov...

STANBY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade - Credit Check?

This might seem like a stupid question but I went through the upgrade path to pre-order the new Pixel 8 Pro this evening and it went through some affordability stuff. My prior knowledge reminds me that O2 does not check for upgrades, but I've migrate...

lolerz346 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Earbuds

How do i receive the earbuds for £1.i recently upgraded my phone and they where part of the deal.its over a month now not heard anything about the offer

Alan16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech Add Ons

Hi there, is there a limit to how many accessories can be added to a plan? I currently have a pay monthly iPhone, plus AirPods and an Apple Watch. When looking to add something else, I do not get the option to pay over a period of months, only to pay...

chrisr26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos