Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data allowance- incorrect text

I received a text today saying I have used 80% of my data allowance. I currently have 10gb a month (NHS allowance). My phone tells me I have used 839mb, and My O2 account tells me i have 10.19 gb left. Can anyone advise what's going on and why I've r...

joto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Channel Offer

I bought a new phone and contract with O2 via affordable mobile, would I be eligible to get the free 6 months for the Disney channel or does it only apply to those bought direct from O2? Thanks.

monthly bill

hi there i have been with 02 for many years and always been good but i am on a monthly contract and my bill is 18 pound a month except this last one THAT IS 41.21 how taht is i do not know as i am on lockdown and using wifi nort gone over allowance n...

pamela62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant find my order confirmation?

Hi, yesterday i upgraded my contract and phone to an S20 ultra 5g which obviously had the offer to claim the free active watch however during the claim it requires an invoice/receipt/order confirmation with date of purchase, the retailer name/logo an...

Paradin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I bring my number to O2 first then swap to esim?

Just coming to O2. Got my O2 SIM. Got the PAC to bring my number and I've ordered the esim. What's the best order? SIM swap to esim, then transfer my existing number (it's on esim with ee), or transfer the number first then do the SIM swap to esim? H...

Johnski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Consolidation of contracts

We currently have 3 O2 contracts in our household. Just wondering if we can consolidate to 1 contract and whether this would be a saving to us?

Chappers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade exchange

Hi Community, I wonder if anyone has information/guidance on this. I managed to send my upgraded phone back to O2 in a Jiffy bag they sent me because I want to exchange my phone. It was all well until yesterday I got another Jiffy bag in the post, th...

SamuelL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itemised billing

Want to know how to get proof of a call made in Feb and March?

Itemised by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make outgoing calls

I cannot make calls or texts. I get a message saying my calls are being transferred and then the line goes dead!! I am a key worker and I need to keep in touch with work and I am uable to do this! My bill is all up to date and I hae a £0 balance........

sarahc2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos