Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Canceling my contract

I would like to cancel my contract please.I have tried ringing for hours from my mobile and also using the other number whilst at work. I have not managed to talk to a single person yet.My 18 months are up so it is time to go. I dont want a new phone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

After spending a lot of time on the phone today upgrading sons phone I still have not recieved the email regarding terms and conditions and credit agreement. So do I have to phone again tomorrow or can I request by email for it

melanie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi all, I upgraded my phone yesterday due to smashing my IPhone I have ordered the Samsung s10 which said if I order before midnight I will get it next day (which is today) still not received a dispatch email, and it is saying in progress on my o2. I...

Bill not reduced after device plan settled

My device plan has been settled, but my bill has not reduced. My tariff is around 18 pounds a month but my bill is still at 24 pounds per month. I haven’t bought any extras or bolt ons. I’m on 02 refresh pay monthly

Michelle6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my number

i have a payg number id like to keep and bring over to my o2 contract i cant work out how to do it. can anyone help

skw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

I gave a worker via chat ( over a week ago ) my PAC code to have my number changed, after using the form online and nothing happening. I received a text of my port date for it to be changed and on the day (12th) my number did change and I reset my ph...

_Hannah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadband

I'm trying to get mobile broadband but each time I fill everything in because of my bad credit history I get declined does O2 do credit checks. I was told that some don't do a credit check or they offer you an alternative bid this true thank you

Alison65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

How I kwn tht I have been accepted thank u

Contact8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos