Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! terrible customer service

Anyone else been having terrible customer service issues with O2 lately? I started a new contract at the end of February and did a transfer of ownership of my old number, expected to take 24-48 hours to complete. It has still not been completed despi...

AMullan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged £70 for one phone call

I am a long time customer over 15 years with o2I put international bolt on and made a call to cananda post office to help my brother out who lives thereCalled o2 today to turn the bolt on off and they told me the call cost me £70Not knowing Canada nu...

Tony888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I change my spend cap on the my o2 app?

Jamie1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal

i dont have signal on my phone nowhere inside or outside. Plus it is like this for four days now. I have tried everything like swicht airplane mode and i have turn my phone off and on

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 4 - Cellular

Hi ALL, I used to have a Apple iPhone on O2 and have since ended my contract but my provider is now with Sky with the same phone.I'm interested in a Apple Watch Series 4 (on Cellular) with O2 (due to eSim provider) and would like to know if I can use...

Resolved! Data

Ia am behind with a payment. Is normal that I cannot use data or make calls?

Lut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VISUAL VOICEMAIL SWITCHED TO IPHONE

Hi,I currently have a contract with the s10. I recently bought an iphone 11 outright so use the sim in this now instead.How do I enable Visual Voicemail? Cant ring o2 at the minute as they are only taking essential calls. Thanks

PaulG89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change num

I want to change my phone number how do I do it please thank u