Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network

I can call out on my phone or text people and I need this for work been trying get hold of someone for 2days now

Esim

Afternoon All, I have just got myself an Esim, My employer has upgraded all our phones to Iphone XR's and what i would like to do is ditch my personal phone and put my Esim into my work phone as a second sim. Does anyone know when this will be availa...

MJC83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have recieved a texted message claiming to be o2 saying my bill has failed this was the message.O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [link removed for safety]I definitely ...

LI92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bill

i need to speak to an adviser about my bill 

lilian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Bill

Hi, I need to speak to someone regarding my bill, I've been charged over £27 for a 10minute call to Turkey, how is this possible especially when you only pay £4.99 max per day when you're actually there?! It states on your website that it's £0.34 a m...

SA1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment

Currently trying to get through to someone to get some help regarding late payments, cant access live chat due to COVID and can't make any calls to the numbers I'm being sent by O2 because they've restricted my service and I need my phone to keep in ...

ConorJay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

Help!!! I want my old o2 number on my new sim, i’ve changed contracts (my father was paying the last contract) and have tried phoning but no one has helped at all!!

Luned by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Started process of joining O2 from 3 on 5th May and received sim yesterday. Texted swap and followed instructions but my phone is still working on 3 and I am unsure how long this will take to swap my number across. The last text after asking to swap ...

Grannyo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit return

so I paid a £475 deposit when adding a new contract for preorder of s20 ultra. I paid the deposit at the end of Feb, do I get the deposit 3 months from when its paid or 3 months from when contract goes live?

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel airtime plan but keep device plan?

I want to keep my device plan going but try and cancel my refresh airtime plan and switch to a pay as you go SIM card. Anyone have any answers on how they would charge just the airtime plan being cancelled but not the device plan? Thanks in advance x