Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reduce mobile data

How can I reduce the amount of data I have on my device plan, I have too much and don’t use it all. Wanted to reduce it ??

Resolved! Samsung s20

A few weeks ago I broke my phone and I was meant to get a brand new s20 and I called them last week for an update and they told me there wasnt any in stock atm and they were just waiting for a new s20 to arrive so they can send it to me but unfortuna...

Henry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data removed

I’m in a 24 month contract and my data has been removed from my account and I’m unable to use the Internet ??

Swim swap no text messages

Swapped my SIM one week ago my number has moved to my new sim for voice calls but I still can’t get or send text messages. Any ideas.

Mournedoc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned phone

I returned my upgrade over a month ago, under the returns policy. I wasn’t able to speak to anybody prior to sending it back due to coronavirus. Tracking says it has been received but I still haven’t heard anything from O2 regarding this.

GK55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New upgrade

I have recently purchased a new ipad. It is all set up. However when out of wifi range my 4G is not working. I have spoken to someone and they say all seems fine but to contact yourselves.

sam1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Galaxy S20

Hi, I've recently purchased a Galaxy S20 on a monthly contract. I've paid £760 upfront cost to reduce my monthly payments, but I've not taken out any insurance as I've made sure I look after my phones over the years. As soon as I received my phone, I...

snapman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Cut off

I recently had an issue paying my bill and my phone was cut off. I recieved a text which had a link to set up a payment plan which I accepted and my phone was usable not long after. But the next day, I have nothing. Call ended even when I try to call...

S818 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos