Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Outstanding bill

I have an outstanding bill but can't pay to the 20th can you put my bill on hold to then please

Resolved! Paper bill

I need a bill with my address on it

Transferring Old Number

Hi, I have transferred from Vodafone to O2 and requested to keep my old number. I provided the PAC code over a week ago and it's still not transferred. I can't get through to anyone at O2 to help. Please could an O2 advisor help me and let me know ho...

katb81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi I was wondering if I could suspend my monthly account. Due to covid 19 I had to travel back to my home country. I know I can not suspend my account as I’ve tried but since I am staying for few months at least, I’d like to have it suspended.

Qwerty12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice/receipt

Would I be able to get a copy of my receipt/invoice for my last upgrade by email.

Annm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message Scams

HiI am getting charged £1.50 a text it gave me the number to stop them. As soon as I realised what was going on I followed the instruction to stop them. And my stop text message will not send so I continue to get these texts messages that I do not wa...

Lwalsh27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help%20in%20activating%20my%20new%20phone

Hello everyone thank you for letting me join the community chat. I hope someone would be able to help me.I received my new Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile yesterday and I have been trying to set it up I have but the new sim card in but it just keeps saying...

Bernie52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

photo charge

My bill has jumped by £20 in this last billing period and the breakdown shows this is down to picture messages being sent. However, I am still within my text and call limits. I also get 2Gb of data per month and I have not exceeded even 1 Gb of data ...

JCTM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

Hi I have 2 numbers on my account , I’d like to know how I get 1 number blocked so it can’t be used to make calls and send messages or use the internet

Drew68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade pricing

I've just come to the end of my contract - previously through carphone warehouse and the upgrade options on offer made me choke. 36 month contracts, ridiculous prices, poor data offering when the offers to new customers online at a fraction of the co...