Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Defaulted Account stopping mortgage

@Toby@Martin-O2I am in a similar scenario to the many of people's accounts under the same search where I have cancelled a contract and no documentation was emailed to me by O2 and I was not made aware of paying any final bill. It is the same case cov...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Trying to pay a bill and it won't authorise any card , my bank says there is no problem with my cards.

Tnoble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to sim only

Changed to sim only £20 a month but 02 still taking £46.90 from my bank from old contract still showing direct debit being taken at higher rate

Contract

Can I have a link to cancel my account

Rob8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query on account

I've tried to get a tablet on pay monthly, went through all info to be told that I can't as there is a query with my account, I've no idea what that means, I've 2, monthly contracts that get paid so am not sure what the problem is,can anyone help, th...

Making Calls

My calls keeps dropping anytime i try to make a call. it always shows call ended anytime i try to dial a number. What may be the cause

Mike17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UME scam

Why does o2 allow companies to debit mobile accounts without formal confirmation from customer. Just been stung by mobiplanet via UME Ltd 10 weeks at £4.50 every 7 days . I never use paid for services and yet suspicious activity has not been reported...

Lozza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2

I lost my mobile phone card, so I called to reissue a mobile phone card and the previous number, why the courier has not arrived yet

xinxin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh/ no data/service from new sim?

Hey everyone, I hope your all staying safe and enjoying the sun! a few months back I purchased an iPad 2019 on an old phone number but with a new smaller tarriff. I'v only just realised that neither the data or text messages are working, I'm assuming...

JJeavons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos