Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switch Provider

Hi, I'm trying to switch provider to get a better deal as I am currently unable to work due to Covid-19. I'd prefer to stick with O2 if they were able to match the deal the other service provider is offering but I am unable to speak to anyone at O2 a...

neil1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls keep ending before connecting

Please help me this morning every Time I make a call before it is even connected it says call ended and when someone is phoning me it keeps going to voice mail but I am able to make text messages.

Sash50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

no calls in or out on s20

so I've got a brand new Samsung s20 worked fine yesterday 13 may and today for some reason I can't receive or make calls can anybody help

paulo76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

P40 Pro

when O2 will launch P40 pro? keen to know...

Billing problems

Hi i have 2 phones on my account, [personal data removed] which is mine and [personal data removed] which is my sons I paid £25 on Automated system on April 30th and can proof it through my bank card, payment has been taken, but I keep seeing it hasn...

Simmy05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone incoming and outgoing calls

I am unable to make or receive calls. I am a shielded person due to the current situation and find it very distressing not to mention inconvenient. What is causing this issue

Buckley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Hello can anyone help? I can’t afford to pay my full bill after being furloughed and I also can’t get through to an advisor. What do I do?

Neil3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does new phone come unlocked

Hi, I just upgrade my contract Pay Monthly and I took the new device Samsung S20. I forgot to ask if the phone will come unlocked as I will gift this phone to my mum and she is not with O2. If not please advise me if there is an option to unlock.

MrsDamian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone s20

so I just got a new s20 and there's a fault on the screen its super small but if your paying 800 for a phone you want it to be right? I have call customer services and keep getting my call dropped. I've tried the my o2 thing every u speak to an agent...

Griff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Just paid the bill after phone been off its been 4 days since bill was paid and it is still not on how do I talk to someone to resolve the issue

Abbie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos