Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

What happens at the end of a sim only plan when contract ends? My amount is going up so to stop this do I change tariff or is it a new SIM only contract? I do not want a new phone.

Rich7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a new SIM to work on an existing O2 account iPhone6, when the old SIM was cancelled

Hi, I'm posting a problem that my elderly mother is having, she can't sort this out herself so I'm trying to help. My mother lost her phone last week, and phoned O2 to let them know. They cancelled her SIM, and sent a new one out in the post, which a...

CharlieB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Covid and my bill.

Due to covid my work has stopped and I'm waiting for funds to be sorted. I have vulnerable family members which I need to stay in contact with but I've been cut off. Is there any way you can reinstate my calling rights until I can sort out monetary i...

JoshC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Trying to get Disney plus of how do I cancel it

Resolved! replacement sim

how to get a replacement sim card has shops shut and custer services not taken calls

dickyf2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My student discount code is being refused

Hello, I have been trying to get the 20% discount on my data contract (not device), and I am having trouble. I have sent a SMS to 61202 with my Unidays code, when I received my phone as I was told to do by the customer support assistant, and I am bei...

Stoxwal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code when you have multiple numbers

I have just got a new phone but I’m still with O2. I want to keep my old number but I dont know how to get a PAC code so I can keep my number when I have multiple numbers. I’ve tried searching my o2 but I keep getting sent round in circles.

Jobrookes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ subscription not working

Hi, Recently upgraded my phone contract (SIM only) so that I could get the free 6 month Disney+ subscription. Activated the offer few days ago (10th May) - put in my email details (different from those that O2 have) but was working fine. Went back to...

Unable to make calls/use Internet on my phone

In March I returned from living temporarily abroad and racked up a bigger phone bill than usual for international calls etc. This bill has now been payed in full. Despite this, I am unable to make any calls or use the internet on my phone unless I am...