Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment

So i always pay my phone bill with the same bank card. Have done for almost 2 years. I upgraded a few weeks ago and i wanted to pay my phone bill on the billing date (8th) but I get informed that I'm unable to complete the action. But now (22nd) the ...

Resolved! Upgrade after Carphone warehouse

I’ve been told I’m due an upgrade with no balance to pay, but I’ve found a better deal elsewhere and I’m wondering if this means I can just end this contract or if I have to wait until it’s officially over?

Suzanne90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data exchange

I’ve upgraded and still have the 30gb data package from my previous contract bolted onto the new contract (ends in November) (but I have an unlimited airtime plan on the new contract) is it possible to transfer my data package to another o2 customer?

Resolved! My contract ends June Xperia L1

I don't want a new phone. My concern is that the two year old phone will deteriorate over time. My current phone has all I need.Any help will be gratefully received.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone - Charger faulty

I recieved an upgrade and after 4 days the new charger stopped working. How can i get a replacement? I'm on 12 week lockdown so i need this fixed urgent. Thank you

Jayne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blocked

Hi I had my phone blocked as I misplaced it. It’s now found.. How do I get the phone put back on?

Emma22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling/texting a number abroad from UK

My phone a Samsung Galaxy A10 will not allow me to call or text my friends abroad. I have only had the phone a few months and it is a nightmare. I also can't get mobile data which is why I bought it. Help please.

Nana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi, I hope you are well.I have bought a tablet months ago and at the time I was supposed to pay monthly for the tariff but they offered me a discount 3 months and I end up not paying anything for that period. It’s expired already and Iam being charge...

Tariff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! student discount

so when i got my phone i added the student discount to it, i then realised the discount hadnt been added so i rang customer services, they said they could see i'd added the discount but it hadnt been added to my bill for some reason or another so the...

ktpotaty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant pay outstanding balance

Hi. I have a problem to pay my account because of covid-19. o2 just switch off all calls and internet for me. So i cant call them to discuss this situation. So i just want someone talk with me or i will throw away o2 simcard.