Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Delivery

I’m still waiting for my delivery WHICH I PLACED WITH 02 3 days ago I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE IT YESTERDAY BUT DIDNT AND CANT GET HOLD OF THEM DHL are taking the *bleep*

ESIM swap to plastic

Hi I want to transfer my eSIM back to a sim card so my daughter can use it it got a pay n go SIM card spare but how do I get the eSIM number back onto a plastic one please

Problems paying bill on time

Due to a change in circumstances i can't pay my bill on time but can't get through to customer services or live chat to save my phone from being restricted

Data sharing

Hi thereI have two lines on my account. I have one Sim only 12gb plan for my sister, and I have a device (my iPhone) with 1gb of data. I upgraded my sister’a tariff a few months ago to a ‘sharer plan’ so I can share data between the two lines. I Stil...

Tariff change

Hi thereI want to change my tariff so that I get more data every month. I currently receive a 20% airtime plan discount on my current tariff , but if I upgrade my tariff will I lose this discount?Thanks

Upgrade bundle

HiI am due a upgrade on my handset, I would like to know if there is any deals with apple where you get a phone and iPad together.Kind regardsAaron

Aaronb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I tried to order another phone on my contract it hasn't gone through yet but o2 have taken 2 lots of payments what do I do?

Jo123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill date

Might sound like a daft question but I just upgraded my phone this week and was wondering, will my bill/payment date remain the same? As in bill taken 1st of the month.Just want to be organised thanks

Smoggy325 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

Do you have to have to SIM card with the iPad Pro I only want it for Wi-fi and I can hotspot if I need as I have 4 other contracts with o2

Lushie99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

So i always pay my phone bill with the same bank card. Have done for almost 2 years. I upgraded a few weeks ago and i wanted to pay my phone bill on the billing date (8th) but I get informed that I'm unable to complete the action. But now (22nd) the ...