Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

Is it possible to transfer data from my iPhone contract to my iPad? I have 50gb on my phone but only 500mb on my iPad

Alisha10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay device plan this month

I have phoned up several times to sort out going about paying 2 device plans together next month and everytime i get through to the person to speak about my payment plan it cuts me off.. that's now 5 times it's done the same thing

Resolved! Early upgrade - D/D dates

Looking to upgrade early today using refreshMy bill dates for tariff and device are seperate and staggered, midway through the month the bill is produced but comes out via direct debit the first week of each monthIf I upgrade today, will my direct de...

Ash002004 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected

I was late paying my bill and was disconnected. I paid the bill on Friday 22nd May, the same day I received the default notice letter stating I had X days to pay the bill, so paid well within that time limit.My phone still hasn't been reconnected.I c...

Cat_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Any one know of any repair shops open

Ste11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan to upgrade early

Hi guys.I currently have 2 accounts with O2 one for me one for my partner.One of my accounts says I can pay off the balance of £72 and upgrade today or carry on paying and upgrade on July 23rd.It says please call O2 for upgrade options. However my ot...

Resolved! How to cancel sim only contract?

I finished my contract a while ago and I'm looking at switching. Who can I contact / what do I do in order to do this?I've already kept my number and gave it to my new provider.ThanksLuke

Luke95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill date

How to change my billing date

Mella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recently closed a contract

I recently closed a contract for my grandchild, she would like to keep the number how do I now get the puk code to transfer to either pay as you go or a different network ?

Saz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos