Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi, I took a contract out in March fo a year. The first three months where on deal. £15 instead of £30. I was told in store after the three months I would be able to reduce my tariff or change my tariff of o wanted to to continue with a lower monthly...

Hannah881 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 500 cant top up online.

I have a pay as you go account. Been trying to top up online for days now all i get is the error 500 page and a picture of a cat holding a stick in its mouth. Tried chatting to online support tried using different browsers different computers all wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money

I want to pay off the remainder of my contract.

Ciaran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid sim

My phone is suddenly showing that my sim is invalid, when it was fine 2 hours ago. I have looked across the O2 website and cannot find any useful help at all. I have tried phoning the helpline from my landline, and have not been able to speak to anyo...

Mark68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not arrived

I ordered my phone in February and it still hasn't arrived. I don't know if its to do with the pandemic but I am paying for it and I have not had it.

SAVAGE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi, i ended my monthly contract with o2 as i was due a upgrade but it was way too expensive. I spoke to someone over live chat but i haven't heard anything since. Ive had no conformwtion email or text. What do i do now?Chelsey Pritchard

Chelseyp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping a monthly tariff out of contract

Hi, I was hoping for some help please as I’m out of my contract and want to instead change to PAYG. How do I stop my monthly tariff? I’ve checked on my O2 app but it doesn’t seem to have the option to cease it, only change it - to a PAYG far more exp...

ZVC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim new sim won’t connect to the network

I’m having trouble with my new sim connecting with the network. There are literally no bars. I have another o2 device that is still working, so I know it’s not a network problem.I’ve tried everything, please help.

Resolved! Handset out of stock

I upgraded on the 23rd May. I have since received an email and text saying the handset is out of stock and yet when I check, the handset is still in stock according to the O2 app.

Resolved! Scam ??

Hi I wonder if anyone can help . I received a text message today from 8101921 saying I need to read through there terms and conditions before they release my new phone is this genuine 02 text or potential scam . Many thanks

Ben7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos