Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Oppo Find X2 Pro Release

Hey guys,Does anyone know if there is a release date yet for the find x2 pro on O2? I've been waiting months. It was posted to be released in May but no sign yet. I'm seriously considering a move to three for the oneplus 8 pro at this point.Thanks in...

Jgarr83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barring sites

Hi i want to know how i can stop my daughter using gambling site as she has got herself in to a lot of debt

Boycie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card delivery

My sim card was due to be delivered by Royal Mail but hasn't turned up, the order status is marked complete. Has anyone else had this issue?

JKR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charged

I have had a Direct Debit taken for more than my monthly invoice - i cannot find a way of talking to O2, does anyone know if they even have web chat

AnnieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2nd sim

I would like another sim for my daughter, sim only deal, do I get a discount as I’m a customer

Mitch147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi ivevfilled in a form to keep my number over 24hrs ago and no joy please help as I need it for work

Bazza1111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light

How do i add blue light discount to my account

Sg15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts to republic of Ireland

I tried to reply to a text from a republic of Ireland number today and I'm getting the following message: Can't send message with sim1 - error 8I last sent a text there in May and had no issues.Can anyone with this please?

ray1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery didn't arrive

I ordered my upgrade yesterday at 4pm and received an email to confirm the phone was on its way with next day delivery and would arrive between 8am and 10pm on 31/05. The phone did not arrive and the UK Mail tracking number is invalid... has anyone e...

Teeny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend gap

Hi all, I put a spend cap on my o2 bill of £0 but forgot about it and recently bought a Google play purchase with the option of tagging it on to my o2 bill. Nothing was blocked and I have been using the purchase, however this morning I recieved a tex...

Ellie959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos