Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Microsoft charge to my mobile number

I have a recurring charge of £10.74 from microsoft directly to my mobile contracts bill. I can no longer access the microsoft account to cancel the subscription and i cannot get through to anybody to get it cancelled from O2 either. been trying for 2...

Shan93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I have paid my bill but my service has still been cut off for 3 days I have been trying to resolve this but am unable to speak to anyone

Joe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you see if you have a direct debit set up?

I used to have direct debits set up for the airtime and device for the 4 phones I pay for.Only one of those phones has a direct debit set up.I had an amount of money that was being offset against my bill because of a refund. I have sent forms in and ...

Omid2012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hiya I was ment to order a midnight green iPhone 11pro max but I have ordered a space grey on accidentally is there any way of changing this

Carl3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Notification

I've been given a "Your O2 Bill is ready" e-mail despite cancelling my contract last month and paying off that month's bill. On the website, it doesn't show the Current Balance, Tariff or My O2 Rewards as they're all not available. I'm assuming it's ...

RivalC70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network & sim

Put my sim in my old phone but i had a job to get network but finally got it but no 4g just E. I lost total network yesterday afternoon & i brought a sim only card & that syill dont work. Please help & advise

Westsarah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hi .my contract has finished.how can I close the contract and keep only the sim?

Mariusv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring existing number to o2 sim

hi, i have just received my pay monthly sim in the post and it is all working fine etc- I wanted to keep my existing number so provided my pac code to 02 when signing up for my sim. Does anyone know how long it will take for my number to fully transf...

saz0502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

about my phone case

I have just upgrade with you and my phone come yesterday I ordered a case of you aswell you have took the money out my bank today and then sent me a text saying that my cases is out of stock i need a cases for my new phone ASAP so can you send me a d...

Resolved! Scam text

Hi i have just noticed that i have 30 pound on my account that i has been from a text scam i got the other day... how do i get it off so i dont have to pay it

Gem2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos