Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mobile numbers keep ringing saying they have missed a call from me

Hi,I'm getting concerned as i am getting phone calls every 10 minutes from different mobile numbers saying they have missed a call from me. I am now getting texts too. I am really worried that something dodgy is going on and when i contacted o2 custo...

S-Hill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not arrived yet

Hello I ordered a pay monthly sim on behalf of my mum on the 22/05/20 and it’s not arrived yet. She lives in new build houses so could it have got lost in the post? The first monthly payment has been taken but still not got it. Any help greatly appre...

Rwinch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

I currently have 2 phones on my account and everything is paid by direct debit (air time and device). I upgraded one of the phones 3 months ago but the new device plan is not coming out of my bank by direct debit, I have to go online and pay this man...

y2kenna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim

Hi, I need an eSim. I am a Pay Monthly customer. How can I get one? Thanks,Solonas

solon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my old number

Hello!I already had PAC code from my previous network. Can someone help me what to do next? I just received my o2 sim and activated it. Customer service says they are only accepting calls related to fraud/stolen phones/bills at the moment.Stay safe!

eka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things you bought

How to cancel things you bought. They have been charging me £18.00 every month!

Joanna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If I upgraded could I keep using my old phone with the same contract instead of the new phone?

Hi, I am able to upgrade my phone but would actually prefer if I could use the upgrade to get a secondary phone, a smaller one that I can keep for runs instead of it being my daily driver. Is it possible to keep using my current phone on my contract ...

contract finish date

Good afternoon, my name is xxxx xxxxxxx and my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. I would like to know thelast date of my contract when it finishes completly. Regards Adil [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

ADIL2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change

I rang o2 yesterday and requested a number change. I did it yesterday morning and still nothing. I’ve no signal on my phone either.

Murray14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung tab a refresh

Hi, i have just recieved my samsung tab a refresh & new sim card.The tablet was just packaged in thin cardboard with no charger, sim tool, headphones, or instructions. Should i have got all this ?

frsman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos