Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Proof of usage

How can I get proof of usage for my phone? I have been asked by an insurance company to provide evidence of the proof of usage from the start date to now when my phone has broke. It needs to include the imei number and my details

Macaulay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find out how much VAT will be applied to my monthly contract?

Today I used o2 refresh to upgrade my phone from the iPhoneX to the iPhone 11 Pro Max.I was previously paying around £75, maybe just under, and that included £12 VAT each month.For my new phone I will be paying £86 per month, but it doesn’t seem to o...

Resolved! PAC Code and Transferring Number

Hello!With everything going on at the moment, how do I get a PAC code, and transfer my phone number from this phone to my new phone?Both phones are with o2.Thank you!

Resolved! Network help/ Complaint

How am i ment to get in contact with 02. Ive been having network issues for nearly 6 weeks not receiving calls. It started off here and there now its more oftern. I was receiving messages saying iv missed calls now im not getting the call alert messg...

Gemmal28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My sim still didn't come

Hello there, I ordered new monthly pay sim card in 18 may, I called the consumer services in 23 may. She said you must wait 4 working days. Ok I am still waiting but when will it come. The first bill is came but I don't want to pay because I didn't u...

Baki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill increase

Can anybody help - when I signed up to O2 refresh I had a 20% UNiDAYS student code, this was applied for the first month and I paid £10.86 airtime and £47.05 device plan. I have just checked my app and my device plan is still £47.05 but the airtime h...

Evie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Bills

Hi does anyody know if its possible for 02 to email monthly bills rather than having to log on and download.This is for accounting purposes.Thankyou,Dave

wessextex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disable google assisstant

How do I disable google assistant so that I can access phone settings. I have a soiny experia device