Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How can I contact O2 from overseas to cancel my contract?

I have a 12-month SIM-only contract that is ending shortly, and I don't want to continue paying for it after the 12 month period ends as I no longer live in the UK. It seems that O2 are only taking urgent calls which is completely understandable, but...

ally3110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi William Anson here ..... I sent 5 video messages on the 21st May and I have been charged twice for them

Resolved! 4G & WiFi Calling not working

Hi,I recently took out a SIM only, ported my number on Tuesday. The only thing that doesn't work is can't activate 4G and WiFi calls. They're are activated on my account and that was confirmed by an O2 agent yesterday. They even said they'd reprovisi...

Danjaq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

I’m looking to upgrade but I don’t want to pay two bills in one month, what is the best time to do this?

Karen12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I wanted to know if I am able to upgrade my phone only but keep my same tariff. As I am happy with everything I have but thought I could give my daughter the phone for her o2 contract sim into and I keep my one I have.

Mac78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Water-damaged phone

Help. My Nokia 5 fell in a water trough (only for about 5 seconds). I've since received and opened a text message, but now the phone is activating on its own accord, flicking through its functions willy-nilly, but I can't get the controls to respond ...

Rimesman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

idata bolt on disappeared

Hi there, my idata bolt on has disappeared, which means no visual voicemail. Neither the app or the website gives me the opportunity to add that bolt on. Of course, I can't message help and am discouraged from calling customer services. I've tried th...

New customer

Got a sim card yesterday and set it all up and all ok, now today got a email saying my services are cancelled and now I dont have a working sum card

Cancellation of my contract

If I can’t pay my phone bill because I was made redundant what would be the next steps? Can I terminate my contract?

O2 OPEN - Kept showing Old Contract - Now Shows Inelligible

Hi Anyone I upgraded roughly the beginning of March from an O2 Refresh tariff and phone, to another O2 Refresh tariff and phone. I was told about the discount I could get during my call with the sales advisor, who checked and confirmed the company I ...

lex8P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos