Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment billing date

The day I get paid of my employer is changing I need to change my direct debit date

Monkeymad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What’s the catch

Right so I’m eligible for a free upgrade even though I have 6 months left on my contract. My questions are is it really a free upgrade. They have offered to pay the remainder of my contract. Do I keep my old phone.

Scotty1977 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coronavirus bill issue

I lost my job due to coronavirus. My bill was due on 02 April 20, due to being ill (not related to virus) I contacted them on 07 may 20. To be honest, the conversation with the advisor was very quick. I explained my issues due 2 covid/illness and if ...

Vampydani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payement

Have received a text message claiming to be from O2 saying payment for my latest bill could not be processed by my bank. Asking me to update my payment information. Am unsure is it a scam?

Dessie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi I currently pay £40 for 60gb data I want to upgrade to unlimited but when I do it on the app it says £41.08 and continue to pay £22 for the device plan so if I upgrade will my bill be £41.08 or £63.08

Stephen5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade /order

Hello, yestarday I make a upgrade my plan, I order a new Phone and I pay for next Day delivery, I can't track my order. Could you tell me what happened with my order?

Michal95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant call out to pay my bill now restricted

Payment text system was replied to yes 5 times to use my card 202 cuts off emailed 02 only to get back we have cancelled our email service . Nightmare so even cancelling contract is not possible

Pete8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

if i upgrade my phone before my bill is due on the 22nd will i pay double or will it be this month for my old phone and next month for my new phone ?

chel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

My contract ends in July, and want to move to sim only from a different supplier.. Do I have to wait until contract ends to do this, or can I move now?

Jake7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

My extra won't work, I try to redeem amazon music to no avail.... Any help, thanks

Bigc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos