Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I cannot make international calls.

Hi, I have international bolt-on activated; I checked my phone settings and both outgoing and incoming international calls have 'call barring' switched off. I was trying to contact O2 support but I can't at the moment. Aura is not helpful, as it only...

Gosia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I get my upfront payment back after returning device?

So I upgraded to a new contract on a new device, and I paid an upfront cost of £30. When the device arrived I didn’t like it and returned it via post. O2 have cancelled my payments for the device, but I haven’t had the £30 returned- will I actually g...

Tierney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM PUK locked

I wronly entered PIN 3 times, obtained my PUK code and phone wont accept code. Its a Vodaphone device, should this matter? I can't find any menu in the phone that would allow me to enter the Vodaphone PUK that I have.

Don’t forget – we’ll give you £100 off any new phone.

Anyone else had the e-mail "Don’t forget – we’ll give you £100 off any new phone." with a discount code. Just gone to use mine and you only get £50. Been told by chat it's being escalated but somehow think it's not just me.

Annotation 2020-06-05 133833.png
sevans99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card Not working

Asking to see if anyone can help, I've just recently uograded my phone as my last contract was close to finishing, got my new phone and new SIM card inserted it into my phone but it is not working, do I need to activate it?It won't let me use my data...

Paying my bill

So my services are restricted as i didnt pay my bill on time.. im trying to get in touch with o2 to tell them i can pay on the 12th but it wont let me ring o2 it wont bring up live chat and i cant ring text or anything so im very confused as to how i...

amygrant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How does is data counted

Hi,I have a 100G per month plan with unlimited text/call and I am wondering does my 100G renew each month? I am having to use my phone as a hotspot and need a solution if this doesn’t renew

Air time bill discount not applied

Hi I have get Disney + as an extra and I can see the bolt activated regarding the £2 discount off my bill, however this weekend I noticed the new bill charging me Disney as extra but not discount applied, any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Bills4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Others Can't dial into my phone

I've moved from BT to O2. It's taken one week for the PAC to happen. My new O2 sim is now using my old BT number. Hooray!. But I can only dial out on my iphone. Anyone dialling me gets a message the phone is switched off. Help!

Mumsphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos