Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Has anybody taken a contract out, and decided months later they were paying too much and wanted to downgrade instead? Any examples would be helpful.

Resolved! My bill

Hello basically I had this number from abroad keep calling meI didn’t know it wasFrom abroad at the time rang it to see who it was and I was only on there for 11s and o2 have charged me extra £10 I spoke to an ax visors and he could see it wasn’t my ...

Atkins11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade fees

Can I upgrade early I have £81 left to pay on my device plan is there any way of upgrading early without having to pay this?

Emma3220 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade delivery

I'm due to upgrade my phone soon but currently shielding due to Covid19. Is someone else in my household able to accept the delivery when it arrives?

Antjr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Work phone

I have a phone boss got me to use I’ve left now been paying rental but want to swap over to my name how can I do this

Kazza1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Freez my contract for two months

I’m traveling to Saudi Arabia for two months and I will not use my o2 sim. So, I want to freeze my contract for two months until I come back. Thank you

Rami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone. This message shows on board: "we'll pay off the rest of your contract, even though it's not up until 01 April 2021" . What's mean that exactly? Can I have new phone with a new contract and keep my previous device as well? ...

K12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Ive paid my bill but its still saying unpaid and ive had txts and emails too saying its overdue

Tasha5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I tell O2 not to renew my contact

My Pay Monthly contract is due to end on 30th June - I dont wish to continue with the contract so I want to tell them this so they dont take any further payments - however I cannot find anyway to do this - the contact us information just keeps taking...

dexdog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail

My voice mail activates to quickly when I get a call can I get the mobi to ring longer or dismiss the voice mail function altogether

Ewil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos