Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Proof of number changing

I have been paying for phone insurance on my old model of phone, to be refunded by the insurer I need to show proof that I have updated my contract with yourselves so I can be refunded for the duration between getting my new phone and now. I have cal...

Sannerz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

How is it possible for some ****** to go into my account within O2 and change my address, send a new phone to that address and charge me for it????

deborah25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change address

Hello I would like to change my new home address for 4 numbers mobile xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx my new address is xxxxxxxxxxxxx Kind Regards Kate [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dial through cheap rate phone numbers - Cost and Access Charge

I regularly ring the US on my land line using a dial through number. You ring this number usually a 0844 number and then ring the number you want. Supposed to be 2p per minute.I've just found out they've (Planet-talk) been charging me 20p per minute ...

Polar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADDITIONAL PHONE TO EXISTING ACCOUNT

I had an additional phone added to my account for my daughter, which was a painful process. Now I need to add an additional identical package to my account for my Son, but at present you are not taking new orders on the phone. Both their mother and I...

Change mobile number

Hi I would like to change my mobile number I’ve had it for several years. I’m trying to find customer services number to request this however I can’t find it anywhere on site. Is anyone able to advise? Thanks I’m advance

Mol1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded to oppo 5g

Hi. I've upgraded to 5g. With the phone is a new SIM. Do I need to place that in or use my old existing SIM. If I have to put the new one in, will it have a new number as I want to keep my number as it is. Thanks

Cavgsigal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Air 3gen camra

The rear camera on my iPad Air 3rd gen isn’t working just shows a black screen, it was working and went to turn the camera wile of video chat and it just wasn’t working any clues please

Mummy1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I contact O2 from overseas to cancel my contract?

I have a 12-month SIM-only contract that is ending shortly, and I don't want to continue paying for it after the 12 month period ends as I no longer live in the UK. It seems that O2 are only taking urgent calls which is completely understandable, but...

ally3110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi William Anson here ..... I sent 5 video messages on the 21st May and I have been charged twice for them