Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Potential spam regarding invoice

O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via:

extras

I just started a new contract how do I change from amazon prime to disney+

Resolved! Pre-ordered the Xperia 1 II

Hi, I pre-ordered the Xperia 1 II on the 4th of June. Anyone have any information of a shipping date? O2 website says it been delayed by 3 weeks. I tried live chat but they are useless. Thanks

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam Text?

Hi, I just received a text from 07385692037 saying O2 had problems taking payment and provided me with a link to update my bank details. I recently changed my bank card so almost got caught out. However upon checking my O2 account my balance is zero ...

Tariff (£20 for 100GB data)

HiI would like to get the current £20 a month offer for 100GB data. How can an existing customer get this offer?

text requesting payment details

I have received a text saying that O2 are "unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via" A link is then given. I have assumed that this is fradulent but I can't access live chat so I can't chc...

ES1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processing my latest bill

Just received a message saying from o2 O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: from 07502 49359 just checking if genuine as never had problems with making payments before

Scooter23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad

HiI’d like to know how much I owe on my ipad please? This number is what I am messaging aroundThanksEmma