Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer ownership of the contract

Hi all, My girlfriend has a contract under my name, it's been running for over 10 years now. She pays for her bills by direct debit.The problem is that she got her phone stolen a couple of months ago and in order to claim insurance with her bank, she...

Ronan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

My bill is over due and my phone is cut off and I don’t get paid to friday is there any chance 02 can help put my phone on till the.

Danny893 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAUSING JUST THE AIRTIME BILL?

So I have an O2 pay monthly contract, but I pay my airtime bill, and my device bill separately - (for example, one payment of £28 a month for the device and then one payment of £25 a month for the airtime (minutes, data, texts))- I am moving abroad f...

Louungi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount

how do I apply my NHS discount to sim only deal

Alik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

I recently upgraded to a new phone and contract and have been trying to get the student discount. I have been through the website and got the code to text to 61202 but I'm getting a response saying that it is not being recognized. Does anyone know ho...

ALG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Higher tariff than agreed

Hi I have purchased additional sim only contracts for two of my children however the tariff is higher than the contract and no extras were used.

Val36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I need change my numbers I am new Costmers and I have my pac code

Farzad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Change

I have recently changed networks, I have filled out the form to keep my old number on Weds, todate my number has not changed, this is only supposed to take 2 working days, we are now on to our 3rd working day, PAC code was supplied. I've tried callin...

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, I checked My O2 and it said I could upgrade with O2 refresh "on them" and made it sound like they'd be paying it off. I've had the phone for 14 months and have 10 months left. Would I have to pay any charges or can I literally just upgrade?

emeliakay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime bill

I need to cancel my airtime bill,but no one answering the phones how do I go about this

Sarah99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos