Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extend my phone

How would I go about extending my phone bills until next week as I don’t want my phone to be cut off cut need it for work but don’t get paid until next week

Ricky3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date

I want to change my date I pay my bill as I got new job

Baby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

Hi just wondered does anyone know if a credit check will be done when moving from a sim only to a phone contract (I’ve had sim only contract for 5 months)

Fericsson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sims

Can I transfer the same sim from an iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11 ?

Tez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone upgrade phone terrible

I upgraded to the iPhone se 2020 in may and it’s a truly awful phone. The battery doesn’t last the day. Needs charging constantly. It don’t survive the length of the contract. How do I change it without buying myself out of the contract

Phone not allowed

So I recently got a new phone as a gift I’ve put my contract SIM card in to it I’ve seen other posts on here saying that it could be because it’s black listed I decided to check and the phone is not black listed could it be because I’m putting my con...

I8MyName by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I’ve ordered my contracted SIM yesterday and got a SIM today but with a different number (guessing it temp till old number is transferred).Do I have to wait for the bill to be payed in order to use it or do I have to manually do it or do I have to wa...

Scam?

I recently received a text from a number claiming to be O2 (07385 659952), which states: O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] I'm gather...

Rae87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late bill payment issue

Does anyone know how long it takes for mobile data to come back, I was late with my bill after furlough to the point where they stopped my calls and data I’ve paired everything now but I still can’t use my phone unless on WiFi

Kloudss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos