Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

direct debit

how do i set up a direct debit? I cannot get through telephone call as its only for urgent lines.

faye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying old contract phone.

I’m considering buying an old o2 contract phone for my son. But putting a payasyougo o2 sim in it. I am wondering if they still IMEI block. My worry is I buy it from this person. That they may still have a contract going, however that they could stop...

leaving O2

I came back to Korea in April. Because of the corona, I have no use for O2 USIM. I'm going back to England in October, so please stop me or cancel my contract. I can't even pay for it. Is your LiveChat gone? Let me get back to the service team. I'm s...

MINJIJIJI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only paying device plan bill.

As a family I have four contracts on my account.1 for an iPad. 3 for mobile phones.I’m aware the bills are cut in to two payments device plan, and data plan. I’ve spoken to o2 about cutting my bill down as my financial situation has changed. However ...

Robo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buds

I've ordered the s20 plus got it today trying to redeem my buds buts saying invalid and the dates I should of purchased the phone in March....

martee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime discount

Hi, I have applied a 25% off airtime discount code in the basket but the total has not changed.Will this only show on the first airtime bill?

Resolved! End of contract

When my contract ends and if I cancel the service after the contract has completed, do I return the phone to O2?Everywhere online u just goes on about your options and not what happens with the hardware.Cheers.

unlock iphone 5e

we are moving from O2 to Sky and I have the unlock codes for my and my wife's phone. What do I do now

Barry18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 New Sim Card with new phone. Will I get a new number ?

Hi I am upgrading my monthly sim card payment and taking the opportunity to buy a new O2 iphone SE. I have included a new sim card in the purchase deal. Will the new sim card be a new phone number for me to use ? If so then thats what I want to do. W...

MikePres by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos