Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I need more time to pay my bill

Hello,Considering the circumstances right now due to financial difficulties I need a little more time to pay my bill.If I could have until next Tuesday that would help immensely.Many thanks,Cassandra

upgrades not working on site

Former Carphone customer o2 said i can upgrade but when i log on to My Account it confirms upgrade available then when click on upgrades Nothing, Blank, Zilch. Please advise, i am housebound disabled so cannot leave even if o2 were open for 12 weeks.

74zep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I am unable to pay due to minimal money because of lockdown covid-19 and I cannot get in contact with anyone to let them know????

Len by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Save Tariff Changes

Hi, I have received a letter from O2 to inform me that my contract (O2 Unlimited 24M 3GB) has come to an end and i will automatically be switched to the O2 Refresh Unlimited 3GB from next month. It's a cheaper tariff so all good! What it fails to off...

MM70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number split ported

Just swapped from virgin to O2 but my number has split ported. Cant get through to O2 to help. Switched phone off and on again but hasnt worked

Toria2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

money taken out of my account

I have a contract with 02 which I have my monthly direct debit taken out on the 20th pcm. I have noticed this morning on my online banking that 02 has taken £10 on 07.04.20 with the narrative 02 UK PAY & GO? I would like an explanation why this has b...

GBrader11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery....

Ordered 2 new items from o2 yesterday got both the contracts through saying next day delivery wait for an email to say they have been dispatched so you can track it. I still haven’t received an email saying it’s been dispatched? Anyone else having th...

C97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old number

I wish to change the number of my new Sim card back to my old number

Maurice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded with refresh with o2 saying they would pay off remainder of bill

Recently upgraded my old ipad to get a new one, selected the option to upgrade with o2 saying they would pay off the remaining device plan. I upgraded and then 3 days later a direct debit of £38 came out which is the old device plan. upon recieving m...

TomP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos