Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill to early

Heymy phone bill is due today apparently I haven't even had it like 3 weeks and I've cancelled it as it was not a good phone. I shouldn't be paying this bill , Am I right? I cancelled in within two weeks of trying it and I have the envelope to send i...

Donnax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New pay monthly contract sim not working.

Good morning.A few days ago I took out a completely new contract, with a new device. I’ve put the sim in this morning to set it up and it’s not working.It has o2 as the carrier and has full signal. But can’t make calls, receive texts etc. I’m wonderi...

Watch contract and phone contract

Hi can any one help why can I not leave o2 phone contract when it is up for renewal with out paying my watch contract off when they are 2 separate contracts and the payment leaves my bank at separate times

Contracts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I pay £5 a month for damage insurance my screen is broke how do I make a claim and is there a charge for this

Lisa15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Plan

Hi there! I would like to make it simple!Now are two years that i'm with o2, in 2018 i've got an iphone xs max with a plan of 100 gb, and in 2019 i've upgraded to an iphone 11 pro max with a plan of 90gb! The second plan was really slow and now my mo...

Kekkof89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

Hi when I upgrade to a sim only contract do I get a new sim with a new number or will m current sim just be updated?

RyanR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail

I am trying to setup visual voicemail and the instructions tell me to add idata bolt on but it’s not coming up as an option on add ons

Tonycav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring existing number

I’ve purchased two additional SIM’s for family members. Unfortunately I’m unable to transfer their existing mobile numbers keep getting a fail validation email message from O2. I also tried to set them up a MyO2 account to see if that solves it but t...

WB312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on not working

I've run out of data and bought a bolt-on. I've had a text confirming it has been added but it isn't working. I haven't got any data and I'm getting a "sign-in to network" notification on my phone (when not on wifi. Can't get through on chat or phone...

JackC219 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos